Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Keep going

Keep trying to push yourself to the full extent you can do and then take it further. Not quite to the point where frustration takes control of everything but right before, right when you have to be creative to solve the problems at hand. An idea is the start of something not the completed work. The times when I feel the most frustrated is when I thinking about the final polish more than dealing with the problems at hand.

The more I draw the more I realize that texture is a very important thing but what makes up a texture? Is texture even the right word to use? hmmm... I want to know patterns and how materials react in the light. To me this feels like it's something important to start learning. Also I think now would be a good time to revisit some anatomy dvds to see if anything was over looked or if anything else can be absorbed.


No comments: