Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome to the show!

So I have been told that every artist needs a blog or at some place to off load some work and point of view. Well, point of view is not particularly necessary but seems to be a result of being who we are. I never really thought about art as being a career choice, it was something that I did and was very bad at but for some reason people kept encouraged me. I went through college only to learn that of all the art forms I loved animation. True it is tedious mind numbing work that isn't understood in any normal environment but to give life to something that effects people in an emotional way makes every bit of effort worth it.

The reason why I am really creating this blog is to figure out who I really am and to understand what it is I actually know. The posts will contain anything from a discourse to current or past Art work. Hopefully beyond anything else anyone viewing this will be able to see a noticeable increase in the quality of work.


Out-

No comments: