Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have heard

I have heard all about the general to specific when drawing and I always thought that I understood what that meant... Nope, I have realized that pose, or gesture as some books like to call it, is one of the most important thing to get down. It portrays the attitude, the thoughts, actions and other things needed to fully develop a drawing to its end... It seems as though keeping an open mind to whats going on around you and to information found in books, even if they don't specifically apply, will ultimately benefit the progress of your work. It's these important connections and thought processes that, for me, improve the work produced.



There are many things wrong with this drawing but the important part was drawing the whole figure and it being clothed. This being Hellboy, and it was on Tv a lot today.

No comments: